We are a newly opened Children’s Library expecting to start our program in July and we provide children K-12 English language courses. We are franchised by National Geographic Learning to use their whole series of teaching materials OUR WORLD and WELCOME TO OUR WORLD and get their professional development support.
Now, we are looking for two native English speaking teachers who can teach children aged 3 to 12 English. The detailed requirements are as follow:
- Candidates who have work experience of teaching children aged 3-12 in China will have the top priority.
- He/she should be able to work for over one year once employed.
- If employed, he/she needs to be able to work for 20 hours per week and work in evenings and weekends.
- We will offer 8000 RMB/month for each teacher once employed.
We also look for part-time English teachers:
- We will offer 100-500 RMB/hour for each teacher once employed according to different tasks and teaching experiences.
Interested candidates can send resumes to: email@example.com.